Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Your Future is NOT Set in Stone

Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries. (Psalm 81:13-14)

Most Christians believe that all of the future is already settled. We run to "prophets" as some in the world run to mediums in order to know what is in our future. Beloved, your future is NOT set in stone. God has given all of us the ability to create our own future. Cooperating with Him will ensure a bright future full of victory. Failing to cooperate with Him will guarantee a future of life-long defeats. Our decisions create our future. Let us partner with God and create with Him a fruitful future.

===================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment