Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Jesus’ Death Orchestrated by Satan, Not God


but now ye seek to kill me, the man who has told you the truth, such as I have learnt it of God: Abraham did not act thus. your actions are like your father…. Jesus said to them, if God were your father, ye would love me: for I was commissioned by God to come; I did not come of my self, but he sent me…. you, who have the devil for your father, will execute the designs of your father: he was a murderer from the beginning, and deserted the truth, since he has no love for the truth: when he lyes, he speaks like himself: for he is a lyar, and the father of a lyar.
(John 8:40, 41a, 42, 44; Daniel Mace New Testament)

1. The religious leaders sought to kill Jesus.
2. Jesus stated that there was a "father" or supernatural influence behind their murderous intent.
3. Jesus pointed out that Father-God was NOT the One pushing them to murder the Son.
4. Jesus stated that their "father" or motivator to kill Jesus was Satan the murderer.

Therefore, it is Satan, NOT Father-God, who killed God the Son.

===================================================

Visit our web page:

Like us on Facebook:

Follow us on Twitter:

Subscribe to our YouTube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment