Tuesday, November 5, 2019

My Grace is Sufficient for Thee



“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” (2 Cor. 12:9)

God Did NOT Say:

  1. “No!” to Paul’s request to have the thorn removed. Paul said “he will yet deliver us; ye also helping together by prayer for us” (2 Cor. 1:8-11). Prayer delivers from trials.

  1. “Paul, learn to just grin and bear it.” Paul said “our present troubles are small and won’t last very long” (2 Cor. 4:17-18; New Living Translation)

  1. “My grace will allow you to tolerate Satan’s thorn.” God’s grace is given to enable us to resist Satan’s attacks (James 4:6-7; 1 Pet. 5:5-10). Paul taught that we are to take an aggressive stand against Satan (Eph. 6:10-18)


Read your Bible and stop reading things INTO your Bible that are not there.

Visit our web page:

Like us on Facebook:

Follow us on Twitter:

Subscribe to our YouTube channel:


No comments:

Post a Comment